Thursday, April 30, 2009

How To Be Needy and Wanting


Its official. I can no longer wait to see How To Be

When there is a movie I cannot wait to watch, I try to not look at spoilers or too many clips from the movie. I want to be able to sit down and watch the lot without knowing all the funny or dramatic parts that are coming.
But at this stage, it's a fact. I have no self control. When new clips and vids for How To Be are posted up on ROBsessed (Best.Blog.Ever) I cannot just scroll past them. It's torture to do so.
They are begging to be watched. I have to obey the little devil sitting on my shoulder.
It doesn't help either, that Rob playing Art in this movie is the most adorkable ever!

Roll on May 18th when my pre-ordered DVD will be delivered in to my greedy hands!



Since im going to hell, I might as well do it throughly ;)




Vids and pics from ROBsessed :)

4 comments:

  1. lol chokin' on dust that track cracks me up ;)
    for a minute there I thought you were gonna say you watched it :o
    I need to order a copy too - helps if ya have some pennies lol. I actually did the typo of roder :/ ha
    Let the count down begin...
    You know ive only watched my twilight dvd once since i got it.......is that weird? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to roder it?! haa! Sounds a bit rude!

    I have watched my Twilight movie a few times but Ive watched the extras more.
    Did you see my list of events on Badger FB?.. I need more Rob in my calender! After HTB I have nothing until LA in August :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! maybe another merchandise product in the making! ;)
    I just saw it! Loved the poem :D
    Same here - we need some Random Rob event for every month! maybe we should hold some online event ;) get our badger thinking caps on :)
    I can't believe it's May already - tis scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time goes by too fast! I mean, they are almost done shooting New moon... Everything is just going so fast these days.
    We definetly need some more Random Rob Events!

    ReplyDelete